Aug 15 2020, 04:49 AM

Author Topic: Vranx UI  (Read 5082 times)

Vranx

• Forum Murloc
    • View Profile
Vranx UI
« on: Feb 06 2008, 01:53 PM »
I listed the most common UI site links on our homepage on the left side. I keep my UI site updated with what I use. It has some good explanations of mods along with lesser known mod site links.
http://www.vranx.com

Please list any mods you would like to recommend in this forum.
« Last Edit: Apr 07 2008, 12:03 PM by Vranx »
A year from now you will wish you had started today.
Religion: It's given people hope in a world torn apart by religion. - Jon Stewart

Bashr

• Bada Officer
    • View Profile
Re: Vranx UI
« Reply #1 on: Feb 19 2009, 02:52 PM »
If they don't dance -- I have no interest in them!

-Bashr
Tim Tebow makes even Chuck Norris shit his pants.

<AFK> Vyn

• Bada Officer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Feb 19 2009, 07:37 PM »
Again, I thank you for your websites (both VranxUI and this one.)  Both very well done and extremely user friendly.

There was a mod I used for a long time you might want to look at called Dock.  It was in beta when I used it and I'm not sure if they've worked all the bugs out of it, but if it's a finished product now it can seriously save on screen space.  The tab feature was completely busted when I used it.  Check it out.

>>>edit:  I just checked and that mod still hasn't be updated since I downloaded it.  Great idea though and still not a bad download.
« Last Edit: Feb 19 2009, 07:46 PM by Vynt/Writh »

))<>((
Forever

Vranx

• Forum Murloc
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Feb 19 2009, 09:06 PM »
I remember it. There were many players that talked about it then it seemed to die out. Havent heard anything about it in a long time.
Religion: It's given people hope in a world torn apart by religion. - Jon Stewart

Vranx

• Forum Murloc
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Apr 28 2009, 12:24 PM »
Did a big 3.1 update. Many new mods added.

Mish (Sun/Devon)

• Bada Officer
  • Mish / Tarkrill
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06 2009, 04:05 AM »
every now and then, i stop by there to grab a few addons, and it always cracks me up that some of the tooltip picks still have stuff like "Needsomeluv- Shattered Dreams"

Vranx

• Forum Murloc
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 06 2009, 07:29 AM »
I dont use those mods anymore so old screenshots rule.

Vranx

• Forum Murloc
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 09 2009, 11:39 PM »
Found a new toy called LootPlan. You use AtlasLoot to browse each bosses loot tables and then add each item that is an upgrade into LootPlan. If an item on your list drops there is a note in the tooltip telling you what loot list it was on. I have two lists, dps and tank.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Bashr

• Bada Officer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 10 2009, 12:19 AM »
Found a new toy called LootPlan. You use AtlasLoot to browse each bosses loot tables and then add each item that is an upgrade into LootPlan. If an item on your list drops there is a note in the tooltip telling you what loot list it was on. I have two lists, dps and tank.

Very nice -- and will make the looting go much quicker if folks know what they want before the boss dies!

-Bashr
Tim Tebow makes even Chuck Norris shit his pants.

Vranx

• Forum Murloc
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 10 2009, 07:54 AM »
will make the looting go much quicker if folks know what they want before the boss dies!

Exactly why I was using it, especially useful to see upgrades for your offspec since you arent wearing that gear for comparisons.

Vranx

• Forum Murloc
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Jan 19 2010, 03:38 PM »
Updated for 3.3. New scratch and sniff screens.

Vranx

• Forum Murloc
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Nov 17 2014, 12:31 PM »
For any of you still playing, here are a couple of addons that have been nice for me:

Handy Notes - Draenor Treasures: will show you the location of rare mobs and places to get garrison resources. You need to have Handy Notes installed to use this module.
http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/handynotes_draenortreasures
http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/handynotes

rVignette - will give an audio notice and put a notice on your screen when a rare mob is near by. Also warns of things like chests and garrison resources.
http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info23282-rVignette.html